Thursday, September 3, 2009

Draft This

Ryan has played Fantasy Football for several years and I always wanted him to draft Tom Brady but he's never gotten him. Last year, I became part of a league and was SO excited. Unfortunately, the draft was during Harrison's bedtime so I randomly shouted down players I had heard of, while Ryan was on the computer downstairs. I was able to get my star quarterback but the rest of my team sucked. For those of you who don't know, Brady suffered a season ending injury in the FIRST GAME! Ahhhh, my team went straight down hill from there. Even our cat Lucy beat me that year.

Well, I'm back this year and I'm feeling good about the team. Brady is my star again and I think I'll have a few secret weapons. I'm the only girl in the league so I need to represent.

3 comments:

lab said...

you would think i might be a little up on football since i am married to a former coach. but i am actually dumb as a rock in that area so i cant appreciate this.

Melissa Bruning said...

You get em girl! Represent for me cause I mainly just like the food and the band at halftime. What can I say-- I was a former twirler.

Ryan said...

Can I call you a dead meat and mab a dork?