Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pre-Signing Day!

Lucky for us, the seller decided to pre-sign so in turn we were able to sign our lives away one day early! Here's the pen and the stack of papers that made it all possible. We discovered we'll be charged for mortgage insurance until we have 20% down but they will charge you for an extra year if you don't contact them!
After we were handed the keys, we rushed over to our new house and started renovating. A couple of months ago, I wrote about my desire to restore an older home . . . well here it is. Ryan asked me tonight if this was our "MP", I said at least it's our "money pit".

1 comment:

lab said...

am proud for you. happy for you. and you are correct-when it is yours-you just jump in and do it. would love to come get my hands dirty helping with some of the not so much fun things that need doing. i will get there to contribute some to the renovation. enjoy it-make lots of good memories and take lots of photos. love you all.