Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Website Wednesday - Gawker


My pick for this week's website is FoodGawker, click HERE to view it. My friend Heather turned me on to this site. It's a gallery where food bloggers can showcase their food and photography skills. It's a place for you to discover new sites, dishes, recipes and ingredients to inspire your own cooking. The cool part is, anyone can submit pictures (if they follow the site rules).

As an added bonus, check out CraftGawker HERE and WeddingGawker HERE. I'm starting to become addicted to the craft one. 

3 comments:

KenshoStudio said...

All right--very cool and up our alley. Thanks for the links, Amanda!
Andy

Melissa Bruning said...

Love craftgawker! Very, very dangerous. I think I could look at that for hours. In fact, I did.

Ryan said...

Classic Melissa.