Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie



Happy Birthday Katie! Even though you're not physically with us, I know you're watching us all from above. I think of you often and miss you dearly.

Here's a funny Katie story. She loved, no she was OBSESSED with chocolate. I don't think she could make it a day without having it. I used to find spoons all over our apartment b/c she would squirt a dollop of Hershey's chocolate syrup on a spoon and it was heaven to her mouth. One day I came home from work and found six cupcakes in the trash can. I asked Katie what happened. She said she was on a diet and they wouldn't sell her one cupcake. She ended up buying all six then licking the frosting off one. Knowing her will power is low, the trash was the only option for the other ones.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Those spoons would literally turn up everywhere. We really enjoyed trying to figure out what she had been up to and how spoons wound up in such unusual places.

Heather said...

Sweet Memory! Love you Katie!