Monday, February 4, 2013

Book Club


I can't remember if I've mentioned this before but Harrison loves the Hardy Boys. He'll even have me read a chapter to him before school if we have an extra time (which is rare). Ahhh, a world without cell phones connected to your hip.


Waverly's favorite is Good Night Gorilla. She loves pointing out the moon and the balloon.


For those of you who haven't read it (shame on you) but the animals sneak into the zookeeper's house and his wife turned on the light to find a gorilla in bed with them. As soon as I turn to this page, Waverly SCREAMS!!!! It's SOOOO funny. Then I yell, "THERE'S A GORILLA IN MY BED!"


W is obsessed with babies and she noticed in the center hallway picture, Mrs. Joe has a baby gorilla in her arms. Well, now when I lay W down for bed she says "book" then "baby, baby, baby" until I find this page. It's so sweet that she sleeps with the baby in the book :)

No comments: