Monday, October 26, 2009

The Accidental Purchase

A couple weeks ago, we were craving pizza and decided to make a picnic of it. We ordered our favorite and had 20 minutes to spare (a lot can happen during that time with a toddler in charge). I've been wanting to check out one of my favorite boutiques across the street so this was the perfect opportunity. The boys joined me in the store and just when I was ready to go, I heard a CRASH. Harrison was holding a candle and Ryan held the pieces of a broken Halloween skull. We were embarrassed and told the owner we would pay for the item, ya know, you break it, you buy it. She said it was fine and not to worry about. So I picked out this necklace instead and I'll think of our shopping adventure every time I wear it.

1 comment:

lab said...

what a nice memory keeper. i love items that connect you to a memory.