Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Does It Get Better?

I had about a second to snap this photo before he moved on to something else. He climbed on top of the chest with a book and I sprinted to get the camera. He brings so much joy to our lives, I just want to give him a big squeeze.

BTW, do you notice how short our curtains look? The rods were already hanging and we're not moving them (we have plaster walls and that would be another huge mess). I'm looking for wooden clips but they still might be too short . . . what do you think?

3 comments:

lab said...

what an adorable picture. he is one of a kind! regarding the drapes-you do need a bit more length. i would love to help you guys get all carboard boxes emptied and such stuff as that. miss being there to help.

designergirl007 said...

LOVE this photo!

Kerrie said...

I found rings with clips at Kmart. They look pretty good and will give you about 3 more inches.