Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Magic Time

While demolishing the bathroom, I told Ryan we needed to keep the bathtub because it's the original (1920's) and it's super deep. Well, it wasn't until we moved in that I really looked at the tub. There are horrible water stains around the sides. I first tried natural cleaning methods - vinegar, baking soda, lemon juice, etc. then I broke out the big guns - bleach, Comet, Bar Keepers Best Friend and nothing worked. I've had a box of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers for quite awhile and decided to try it out. Okay, I'm REALLY excited, it worked!!! I scrubbed a little bit on the right side. It's going to take quite a few and some serious elbow grease.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I lOVE the magic erasers!!!! I have no idea what is in them but I am always amazed at how well they work.