Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Website Wednesday - Tiny Showcase

I have several bookmark folders with my favorite sites/blogs, so I decided every Wednesday I would feature one. Thank you Casey, for introducing me to this one about a month ago. It's called Tiny Showcase, click HERE to view it.

Every Tuesday, a new piece of "tiny artwork" is posted and available to purchase. The majority of the pieces are limited editions so you have to act fast. A percentage of the money from each print sold is donated to a charity chosen by the artist. Plus the prints are only $20-$30!

Half of the money from this week's print goes to the Gulf Restoration Network. It's a win-win situation, I love the print and it's money to an artist and the gulf.

3 comments:

HaydensMom said...

I love that print! Did you get it?

lab said...

thanks for sharing the site. cant wait to really explore it fully.

The Photo Goo said...

Yes, I got it and I'm thinking the bathroom will be the perfect spot.