Thursday, September 16, 2010

Miss Ya Too


So I was really missing my boys and I was pleasantly surprised that they were missing me too. Last night, I walked into my room and found these gorgeous flowers waiting on me. Ahhh, aren't they the sweetest (the boys and the flowers). I'm one lucky gal. I can't wait to see them in a few days. On a side note, when Ryan called the hotel, they couldn't find me listed at first, he asked the lady "does this mean she's running around on me?" Then he assured her, I wasn't and she was able to find me. Hee hee, he has quite a joking side that very few people get to see or hear.

Oh, so the other night I was sleeping and was suddenly awakened by an EARTHQUAKE! Craziness. It only lasted about 10 seconds but it was strong enough to wake me up. Maybe the 10th floor wasn't a good option . . .

2 comments:

lab said...

i think you both are very lucky. but harrison is the luckiest.

KenshoStudio said...

Sounds like a great family! You are all lucky that you have each other.

Just get back BEFORE the next earthquake! ;->
Andy