Thursday, June 9, 2011

36 Weeks!


I'm officially 36 weeks and entering into the 9th month! It's flown by but at this point it's a good thing. I'm going to the doctor weekly now. I've felt quite a bit of pressure but it's the baby dropping. This time around the braxton hicks contractions happen every afternoon and evening. I guess from being so busy during the day so I'm trying to take it easy.

The baby is growing an ounce a day and weighs almost 6 pounds (according to the internet). By next week, the baby is considered full-term! Whoo-hoo!

Note: Yes, I'm barefoot and pregnant, I just need to be in the kitchen now :) With the heat we've been experiencing lately, my flip-flops are the only shoes I can wear.

1 comment:

Kensho Studio said...

OHHH.... you look so cute! Does Harrison comment on your tummy at all?? Does he listen or talk to the baby??
~Michele