Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Website Wednesday - Bucketlist


Today's Website Wednesday is Bucketlist. Click HERE to see what others have included on their list. My friend Katie started one in junior high or high school (can't remember which one) and a couple years after college graduation she was on her third version. Katie left this world too early but knowing she had fulfilled so many ambitions is comforting. 

What would be on your list? I created one about 10 years ago, I need to find it. I might start working on a new one. Some suggestions I like are "plant and grow sunflowers", "learn to hot wire a car", "ride a mattress down a staircase", "create my own ice cream flavor", "travel to all 50 states" . . .

"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans" -John Lennon

No comments: