Thursday, September 29, 2011

Costume Time


Harrison is geared up for Halloween. He saw this SWAT team costume at the store and really wanted it but they didn't have his size. We found it online but I was hesitate to get it b/c I think he's kinda young to be part of the SWAT team. So I asked him what a SWAT team member does? He said they catch alligators and snakes! Here he is in his "Alligator Hunter" costume. If you look closely, that's a rubber gator in his hands. I think I'll design some kind of patch to place over SWAT :)

Since he's three-years-old, we normally give him three options to choose from (ie grapes, bananas or apples). Well, he thinks he needs three costumes this year! I'm sure I'll think of something . . .

1 comment:

lab said...

i would think by now that the alligator hunter costume is worn out. can you remember how many times h has put it on? glad he has a backup.