Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Website Wednesday - Pinterest


This is probably my favorite Website Wednesday! Click HERE to look at my boards on Pinterest. A couple people told me about this site but it wasn't until last week, I finally had a chance to figure it out. It's like a digital scrapbook of anything you like/love. It's awesome for people who like to be organized! You can add to your boards from Pinterest or by surfing the internet. For instance, if I'm on someone's blog, I can click my "Pin It" button and it will add a photo with the link to my boards. Trust me, play around with it and you'll be addicted! I was up until midnight the other night then I forced myself to hit the sack. Unfortunately Waverly woke up 5 minutes later :) I have to limit my time on there now!

FYI, you need a Facebook or Twitter account to set up your own page. I am one of three people in the entire world who isn't on FB so Lucy decided to set up here own Twitter account. It's LucyCat3 if anyone cares :)

No comments: