Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Vacation Day, Not Really

I took the day off to relax, eat bon-bons and lay around while people waited on me hand and foot. Okay, only in my head. I spent the entire day working on walls. Ryan stopped by during his lunch break and couldn't resist the urge to roll some color. It was a very successful day which included adding drywall mud to the bathroom (by the way, I HATE DRYWALL!!!), adding texture to patched holes, painting the master bedroom (which turned out fabulous), painting patched holes, sanding the mud over the fireplace, adding color to one wall in the back bathroom, ceiling paint to the office area and kitchen.

2 comments:

Melissa Bruning said...

Many things to check off on your list!

lab said...

wonder what you guys will do with all your time when the list is completed? enjoy your home i suppose.