Monday, November 30, 2009

The Great Debate

I was able to hang the pom pom fringe on the white curtains in our bedroom but Ryan put a stop to it and hid the fringe. He thinks it looks terrible and I feel it adds that finishing touch. One of my favorite stores is Anthropologie and part of the reason I like it so much is they have that "added touch" to make it unique and interesting. So what's your opinion???

By the way, we love having company and it's a good motivator for us to clean. However, we do get disappointed when our company doesn't show . . . ahhhmm Mr. JR.

8 comments:

Bryan said...

+1 for the fringe. I promise not to tease him about it too often (c:

Shannon said...

Of course I am for the fringe. It definitely adds the finishing touch. Especially to white curtains. It looks great!

designergirl007 said...

I like the fringe. It adds a nice touch so mark me on the fringe side. Tell Ryan not to be afraid of fringe. Maybe if he repeats it a couple times a day to himself it'll help him adjust. :)

HaydensMom said...

I love the fringe. It's the little extras that make a difference. :)

Ryan said...

See? I told you no one would like it. Four votes against plus my 9999 against is going to be pretty hard to overcome.

Melissa Bruning said...

I like the ball, but not the loop in between-- maybe that will help make it less female and move it into just plain interesting!

laura and jesse said...

another 2 points for the fringe

lab said...

i am a fence rider and like it both ways. mother in laws arent suppose to have opinions-but ask mandi-i almost always do. i also move things. but she seems to love me anyway!