Sunday, November 22, 2009

H's Room

Harrison's room is finally starting to come together. I hung the curtains or I should say fabric for the curtains a couple of days ago. When my sister comes she's going to help hem the edges but I couldn't wait so I cut the material in half. Originally, we hung the numbers with sticky velcro taps but they kept falling on H's head (sorry buddy). We have plaster walls so it's very difficult to hang anything for fear of creating a huge hole. We bit the bullet today and tried nails. Woohoo, it worked! I made the numbers last February so it's nice to see they finally have a home.

4 comments:

Aly said...

I love Harrison's numbers, and I'm very glad that the nails didn't cause too much grief. His room looks really nice! (Did I mention how much I envy you, raising a child on wood floors?)

designergirl007 said...

LOVE the room. Another great job, I enjoy seeing all the rooms come together.

lab said...

the numbers look really good, but you did put a lot of work into them. his room is turning out to be pretty nice.

Kerrie said...

It's beautiful! I love the curtain fabric!