Saturday, March 27, 2010

Book Exchange

Awhile back, Harrison received a chain-type letter in the mail about a child's book exchange. You purchase one book for the next child on the list then mail out the same letter to six people and you end up with 36 books if everyone does their part. I didn't mind buying a book for some tot I've never meant because I think reading is extremely important especially for a child. I really wasn't expecting to get any in the mail for Harrison but he's collected 4 new books! And we didn't have any of them!

I found this chicken egg basket a couple of weeks ago at a flea market. It's perfect for storing books and keeping on the floor in our living room.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yea! I have received 2 so far. If that is all we get then that is fine. :) It was fun!