Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Town

Richard Scarry's Busiest People Ever is an awesome children's book. My aunt found a box of old books and pass this one along to us. The illustrations are wonderful.

In Busytown, every character has a job to do. This fox happens to be the town's "nail spiller."

What do you want to do when you grow up? I wish I knew some of these options when I was little . . . I might have been a professional banana eater.

One of Harrison's favorite games is to find Lowly Worm throughout the book. That worm can do it all!

2 comments:

lab said...

i can imagine how proud harrison is when he finds lowly worm. he is so smart, bet he could even find waldo-who is hidden pretty well in his books.

Aly said...

Aaaugh! I forgot how much I loved Richard Scarry until I read your post! Bananas Gorilla was wonderful. I remember wanting so badly to wear three watches on each arm. And it's possible that I had a crush on Huckle. When I was, like, three.