Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mama's Day

Go ahead and call me strange, but this year for Mother's Day I really wanted a manual edger. I pictured myself pushing it along the walkway then admiring my straight edges. Harrison (and Ryan) presented me with this lovely tool. Unfortunately, I tried it for about a minute and man, it was SO hard and took all my muscles to make it move an inch! Ryan was nice enough to finish the front yard for me. I don't think it's ever been edged, so next time I'll be able to conquer it . . . maybe.

2 comments:

KenshoStudio said...

Amanda--I agree, that's weird! And, I thought I was the odd one. ;-> I give you credit though for the attempt at manual lawn work instead of relying on gasoline.

Regardless, Happy belated Mother's Day!
Andy

lab said...

nice try. i can hardly start a lawn mower. i am never as strong as i think i am. but sometimes i do come out stronger