Saturday, May 1, 2010

Garden Tour

This morning, Casey was nice enough to accompany me on a tour of Chris Olsen's home and garden. We had a blast and it was great to hang out with her again. Here's a view of his garage doors with a "rusty" type look. The vines growing on his house are grown so his home blends into the landscape.
I'm going to add "find metal chairs" on my To Do List. The bright blue is fantastic.

I could spend all day lounging and reading a book by this pool.

I would like to add some pea gravel for our backyard. This looks like a secret garden.

I'm a huge fan of the wintergreen boxwoods and the gigantic vases.

I thought this was a cool shot of the bamboo stalk.

One is nearer to God's heart in a garden than anywhere else on Earth. Amen!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

She is about to get carried away. Someone stop her.

lab said...

at least you have a fairly small area to turn into a secret garden.
it is easy to get carried away,but requires a whole lot of maintenance.

Melissa Bruning said...

can I live there? Do they need someone to be a de-snailer?