Saturday, July 2, 2011

Finished Projects

Last week I was home alone because I'm not supposed to travel anymore. The good part was I still had enough energy to finish a couple of projects. In the above pic, I added labels to his baskets and a runner to the top of the dresser. On the left side, you can see the chalkboard lamp I painted last year.

I've had this IKEA fabric for sometime and it works perfect for our backdoor. I'm getting really good with the ironing and stitch witchery!

We added another row of hooks next to our backdoor for Harrison to hang his backpack and coat. I found an antique box for our shoes.

1 comment:

Kensho Studio said...

Wow, you got a lot done! All of the projects came out great! I see my tag hanging on the clipboard. :-)