Thursday, July 28, 2011

Good Times, Good Times


My friend Kerrie invited all of us over for dinner tonight. We had a wonderful time and I got a glimpse of what kind of big brother Harrison will be (very protective). I love Abigail's little pigtails and can't wait to fix Waverly's hair! Our new babies are only six weeks apart so it will be fun to see them grow up. I forgot to get a picture of them together. 

Kerrie has inspired me to get Waverly's room together. I'm looking for antiques then will probably paint them depending on the shape. I have yellow curtains already and will probably use one or two other colors in her room. 

2 comments:

Kensho Studio said...

I love the pigtails too! She is a darling little girl.
~Michele

designergirl007 said...

Love the yellow in the room. I love Harrison just watching her. They are super cute.