Monday, October 3, 2011

Alpha Rocks


The other day, I feared I would find all these projects on Pinterest and then never do any of them. SO this week I'm tackling a few of them. First up is Alpha Rocks! I found this bag of rocks at the Dollar Tree for . . . you guessed it! A dollar!


This marker is from Hobby Lobby ($1.99), which I found in the scrap booking section. 


Here's the whole alphabet in rocks. I figured it will be a fun way for Harrison to spell words and learn his alphabet. Not to mention, I think they look pretty cool.


Dontcha just love mason jars?! I'm thinking about writing words on the other side of the rocks so Harrison can form sentences (someday). 

2 comments:

Sara Drew said...

I'm so doing this!

lab said...

i like that idea. let harrison pick some of the words.