Wednesday, April 21, 2010

About Ryan

This is one of my favorite photos of Ryan. It was taken almost 5 years ago on our honeymoon. I convinced him we needed to pay a pretty penny to attend the Afternoon High Tea. Thank you sweetie.

10 Things You Should Know About Ryan (in his words):
  1. I enjoy finding long hairs in my socks. There is something satisfying about pulling them out slowly one-by-one. Somehow they make it from my wife to the wash and into my socks.
  2. My favorite subject for leisure reading right now is Physics.
  3. I have not worn deodorant for years and unless I am mistaken, it has not been missed.
  4. I like a lot of stuff that has steampunk in it.
  5. I REALLY like rock climbing. More than just about anything else.
  6. Quality writing implements are essential.
  7. My two favorite book series have protagonists with some variation of the name Dee.
  8. I like maps quite a bit also. When reading a book with a map my progress is usually slowed significantly by repeated referencing.
  9. Occasionally sleeping on couches is necessary. I think that it runs in my family.
  10. I would be supremely satisfied if I could find some people to play pinochle with.

1 comment:

lab said...

those are not the ten things i would have written about ryan. funny how friends, parents, relatives, and family would list different things about the same person.