Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back Doorway Part 2

This was a relatively easy project. The walls are done and on the other side (which I forgot to photograph) is exposed brick which I added a coat of Monroe Bisque. I found the clipboards for a less than $2 each and added scrap booking paper to them (thanks Martha and Andria). I found a piece of old wood in our backyard and added 4 animal hooks to them. They came from the garden section of Hobby Lobby (less than $3 each). I'm keeping my aprons and H's paint shirt on them for now. Check this one off the post-it!

3 comments:

Melissa Bruning said...

Looks great! Love the color of the aprons and shirt against the light colored brick.

You should submit to design sponge before and after.

lab said...

looks great. you manage your time better than i do. must be the age difference.

Kensho Studio said...

I see the tag!!! Fun!