Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Deep Thoughts


The other day, Harrison convinced Mimi B to stay outside with him a couple minutes longer (it was pretty cold that night). She said "hurry, it's time to go in." He replied, "it's not an emergency, settle down."

Here's another story. Apparently, I'm on the naughty list.

Mimi: What's Santa bringing you for Christmas?

H: A Lego fire truck and dada is getting a Lego helicopter (hmm, I didn't realize Santa was getting dada something too)

Mimi: What's mama getting?

H: Nothing, she's on the naughty list. (we've been listening to Santa Claus is Coming to Town so he's familiar with the Naughty and Nice List).

Mimi: Who put her on the naughty list?

H: I did!

Later on that day-

H: I said something jokey. NO, I said something CRAZY!

Me: Huh? What did you say?

H: Lucy is on the naughty list!

Me: Why is she on the naughty list?

H: Because she doesn't have hands!

Me: (trying not to laugh, poor Lucy). Harrison, Lucy was born that way, she can't help it. That's no reason to be on the naughty list, besides I think it's up to Santa who's on what list.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

If someone in your town wakes up in a bath full of ice one morning with their hands missing it was not something that I did by choice. She has to have hands.