Saturday, January 8, 2011

Museums


Get this, our neighbors have been to all the museum within a 6 hours radius of their previous home! I'm pretty impressed with this fact, not only because they found time to do this, but also they have not one, not two, but three kids (age 7 and under). It got me thinking about how much of the history, art, science, etc. those kids have already been exposed to. I don't think that's a realistic goal for us but we can definitely tackle our city. So today, we took Harrison to the History Museum. I was pretty impressed and as an added bonus, there was a train exhibit. We discovered a kid's playroom upstairs and Mr. H kept himself entertained for at least 45 minutes. I call this a successful outing :)

1 comment:

lab said...

he seems so small in this picture, but looks like he can take on the world with that strut. such a small little man child