Sunday, July 15, 2012

Walking Tall


She's a walking machine! She's still learning to bend her knees so most of the time she reminds me of a zombie or an extra in the Thriller video.


She's also the world's strongest baby. Don't hold her back. 

I can't remember if I've blogged about this but I think I need to change her middle name to Trouble. When I tell her she's not supposed to be doing something (i.e. shaking the lamp, throwing objects in the toilet, eating the cat) she looks at me, shakes her head YES over and over then gives me a toothy grin and keeps on doing it. We can't help but smile and laugh every time she does this which is at last 15 times a day!

1 comment:

lab said...

this little girl has brought a ton of joy and fun to her family.we all talk and laugh about their antics and actions after her and big brother are here. i did get the leather inset glued back on my end table after missy discovered it was a tad loose. never misses a thing and always has a smile. miss mr H playing computer games with me.