Monday, April 11, 2011

28 weeks - Gender Guess


I'm about 28 weeks here and the belly is popping out more and more each day. The baby probably weighs over 2 pounds and almost 15 inches long! The baby is adding new skills such as blinking, coughing, sucking, hiccuping and practice breaths. The sleep now includes the REM phase which mean he/she could be dreaming already!

Since we're not finding out the gender until the birth, many people have asked me what I think it will be. My guess is another playful boy. The symptoms haven't been the same as with Harrison, this is more of a motherly instinct. Harrison on the other hand is really pulling for Team Pink. I asked him, what if it's a baby brother and he responded "I don't think that would be a good idea." Little stinker, I'm sure he'll love the baby as soon as he mets him or her.

So what do you think? Boy or girl? We'll find out who's right in July!

3 comments:

Kensho Studio said...

Oh, you look great! I love Harrison's comment about a boy would not be a good idea! Too funny! I wonder what he will think of my comment .... I seem to think you are having a girl ... cause every time I think about making something I always think of girl stuff!! Hum....
~Michele

Kerrie said...

My buck is on a boy, but maybe you'll luck out and get one of each!

Kensho Studio said...

Oh I like Kerrie's idea ... I LOVE twins! It would be very fun if you have twins! I have twin cousins who I grew up very close with and always thought it would be soooo cool to have a twin. My cousins have a side business they do together .... here is there link:

http://www.etsy.com/people/CherryBelleDesigns

~Michele