Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Camping Adventure


I've been brainstorming ideas on fun things to do in the house with Harrison. It's been SOOOO stinkin' hot here that outside activities are not an option. Waverly is too little to bring her out, plus I never know what Harrison will do in public. Anyways, I decided today would be our camping adventure. We set the tent up in his room. The bathroom was the river area so we added blue food coloring to the bathtub. The living room was the lake, created by adding a blue blanket to the floor. We set up chairs and "fished" for awhile. That evening, I picked up catfish for dinner. Camping with air conditioning and no bugs . . . my kind of camping.

2 comments:

lab said...

what a good mother you are. know that harrison loved this. sounds like my kind of camping too.

Ange said...

You are so stinking creative! Someday when I have kids and they are bored, I will call you.