Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Life is Good!


The pink onesie. I've had this little outfit for almost 4 years. As soon as I found out I was pregnant with Harrison, my friend Andria was so excited, she gave me this girly onesie. After I found out we were having a boy, I packed it away. Before Waverly was born I found it again but I was so sure I was having another boy, I packed it back up thinking I would mail it to her in hopes that she would have a girl one day. Well, I was going through clothes and I found it again! I think Waverly looks SO sweet it in, it was definitely worth the wait! This is my new favorite photo of her.

4 comments:

Kensho Studio said...

Oh how sweet! And I have seen this smile on Harrison's face in many pictures .... fun!
~Michele

lab said...

waverly looks sweet in anything. but this is a wonderful picture and i love the story behind the the pink onsie. makes me miss her even more.

Sara Drew said...

I love this headband! She is too cute.

laura said...

I miss my baby niece. Nephew, too.