Sunday, August 21, 2011

Summer Vacation - Part Two


The next day, we strolled through Garvan Woodland Gardens which was beautiful! It was an overcast day so in the morning the weather wasn't too bad.


This was probably Waverly's favorite place. The pleasant sounds of nature and the light bumping of the trail makes for a perfect nap. 


Little man and me getting ready to feed the fish.


Those fish were insane! They were jumping over each other and practically nibbling at our toes for more food.


Harrison insisted we bring his old umbrella stroller and I'm so glad we did. I love this picture of him looking at the map. 


Next stop, the alligator farm! In my opinion, it was really creepy but of course the boys enjoyed it.


I did not have to zoom in for this shot!!! There was probably around 100 gators there.


They all seem to be looking at me with the mischievous smile! 


Don't mess with me guys or you'll end up being a pair of stilettos!

2 comments:

lab said...

looks like this was a very successful family vacation. but the gators do look a tad intimidating. i would have kept my distance too.

laura said...

What cool pictures. I think that was a successful trip.