Friday, August 26, 2011

Thanks a latte!


I believe every new mom needs another mom to look to for guidance. My go-to mama is Heather. Her son is a couple of years older than Harrison and then she has twin boys younger than Harrison. She helped me so much as a new mom whether it be giving advice or just listening to me ramble on. Since she's experienced events before me, I can rely on her for tips. 

The other day, she was telling me about all the cleaver and creative gifts she has given teachers. Everyone likes to be appreciated and I want to make sure Harrison's teachers know how important they are to us. So today, we gave them a Starbucks gift card with a note thatt says Thanks a latte!" Click HERE to get the above template. 

3 comments:

Kensho Studio said...

What a great card! Thanks for sharing the template! Also, nice to have a good friend who has a child a bit older than Harrison .... she will have the answers for you!!
~Michele

lab said...

you always think of unique ways of doing just about everything.

HaydensMom said...

Such a great idea! I never know what to give the teachers and I know they get tired of the usual gifts.