Friday, August 24, 2012

Throw Back


It's throw back Friday 80's style. We have our cool-kid Star Wars t-shirts and otter pops. Does it get any better than this?!

Harrison told me him and Nate have been working on video games. They have like a million right now. His latest one is called Angry Sharks. It's were swimmers have water guns and shoot at the sharks. The sharks try to eat them and spit them into buckets. Oh and there's octopuses too who use their suctions to get the swimmers. You heard it here first!


Oh Wavy, what's she up to? She understands most of what we're saying to her. If I say, "Are you ready for nite-nite?" She shakes her head no and heads in the other direction. She is constantly bringing me shoes. Most of the time they're Harrison's and she insists that I put them on. Already telling me what to do!

No comments: