Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas


Well, Ryan and I woke up early this morning and waited, and waited, and waited. Those little rascals totally slept in!!! Finally around 8:30 they made their grand appearance.


Harrison immediately started ripping into the presents. It really didn't matter if they were for him or not.


I never did get a shot of him looking at the camera. Apparently, he was a good boy this year ;) 


Waverly was a little confused at first by all the chaos but she caught on pretty quickly. 


Ryan received his beloved gallon of Tabasco. It was a quite a site when he used an infant dropper to get some out.


So my friend Andria gave me this shirt about a year ago and I absolutely LOVE it. It's soft, gray and has vintage cameras...screams ME. Well...my sister recently went to the Renegade Fair in LA and told me she found the perfect gift for me. She was right! Now I have a backup one! 


What a pleasant surprise to end this Christmas day! So beautiful and peaceful. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!


1 comment:

Ryan said...

I am considering growing that mustache. It was pretty to have a white Christmas for a change. Next year Baby will give H a run for his money in ripping into stuff I am sure.