Monday, December 31, 2012

New Beginnings


Well, it's time to wrap up 2012 and start a fresh new year. Have you made any resolutions yet? 

I've thought about giving up the blog several times in the past but I've kept it up mainly for Harrison and Waverly to enjoy someday. (Side note: One resolution is to finally make the blog books, it's hard b/c I'm very particular about the layout so I have to design it myself which is very time consuming). Anyways, I'm the type of person (A) that if it's says "A Photo A Day" well I better have a photo each stinkin day. Geezh. SOOO with that being said, I'm not giving the blog up just yet but I am changing the name. I'm not sure how often I will post, not committing to anything. Did I mention I do like comments???

I'm continuing with my Etsy Store, craft fairs and something else big is in the works...

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Desperately Seeking Gina said...

Hopped on over from Kat's blog!

I LOVE the pretties in your Etsy shop. If I weren't saving pennies for my wedding...I'd have a cart full.

Happy 2013!

Ryan said...

I am glad to hear about the blog books. I hate nagging you, but I've been waiting on these for a while now :)

Kensho Studio said...

I hope you will continue with your blog ... I love having a peek into your world and watching the kids grow. They are just the cutest! Also, love your etsy shop. Beautiful work. We, too, are re-thinking our blog and deciding on a new direction.
Happy 2013!
Michele
btw love you new blog name!