Friday, March 11, 2011

Babymoon 2011


I've heard of people taking Babymoons and I've always thought it was a great idea. So this was our weekend for a little getaway before the baby comes while I'm still feeling good. Plus, I'm hoping I don't have to travel the first year :)


Pit stop in Memphis. I'm not sure what Ryan is doing?!


Wouldn't be Memphis without a visit from the King.


My friend Heather told me about this Bed and Breakfast cabin in Nashville. I'm so grateful we were able to enjoy the great outdoors instead of some chain hotel. There were peacocks greeting us when we arrived.


I'm a sucker for boxwoods. I just love them. A German couple owns the property and they built everything from scratch. 


It was a little cool tonight so Ryan created this glorious fire for me. 

1 comment:

Kensho Studio said...

this is a great idea. I'm glad you two were able to get away.
~MIchele